- Opens automatically when you launch the J5 applicarion.
- On iOS, opens automatically when you relaunch the app (after moving it to the background)
- On Android, does not open when you relaunch the app
- Opens when you move from the last article in the 5th selected theme to the first article in “Chroniqueurs” (columnists) (vertical navigation)
- Opens when you move from the 5th selected theme to the “Chroniqueurs” (columnists) section (horizontal navigation)
- Closes automatically after 5 seconds
- Closes if you press the “Fermer” (close) button
- When you click, you are sent on your phone’s default browser to the advertiser’s landing page
- Fixed image, portrait mode. JPG format, 320 x 480, 75k max.
- Fixed image, portrait mode. JPG format, 640 x 960, 150k max.
- Destination URL
Clickable area: Only a single URL redirect can be provided since the clickable area covers the surface of the image.
- Frequency Capping:
- 1st interstitial ad (homepage): one display per day per user per campaign.
- 2nd interstitial ad (between themes and columnists): one impression per user every 4 hours per campaign
- The interstitial format is activated when you launch the J5 app. It is also active between the following sections: “Thèmes” (themes) and “Chroniqueurs” (columnists). This is a full-screen format that automatically closes after 5 seconds or by tapping the “Fermer” (close) button.